The SAM AE Support Services Team is designed to assist County Intellectual Disability/Autism and Early Intervention Programs to meet obligations set forth in their Program Operating Agreements with Office of Developmental Programs (ODP) and Office of Child Developmental and Early Learning (OCDEL).
These services are conducted independently and free of conflict from other SAM, Inc. Service Lines. It is because of this separation in structure, that we are able to provide this invaluable support to County Administrative Entities across the state. In this model, Counties delegate various administrative functions to the SAM AE Service Line through a contractual agreement. SAM Inc. performs these functions on their behalf while maintaining contact with each County and recognizing that they remain responsible.
It is important to note that each contract is tailored to meet the unique needs of each individual County, while maintaining state-wide consistency and clear organizational boundaries.
AE Service Line functions include but are not limited to:
- Program Eligibility and Intake
- ISP/ISFP (Plan) Review and Authorization
- Waiver Program Enrollment and QDDP Functions
- Quality Plan Development and Implementation
- Provider Recruitment, Qualification and Monitoring
- Incident and Risk Management
- Certified Investigation of Incidents
- Waiting List and Emergency Management
- Day-to-Day System Oversight and Monitoring
- Provider Claims Assistance
- Quality Assessment and Improvement (QA&I)
- Quality Enhancement Plan (QEP)
- Community Outreach and Child Find
- Supporting Families Collaborative Development
- Technical Assistance and much more…
Administrative Entity Support Services are currently provided in Berks, Chester, Clearfield/Jefferson, Northumberland, Schuylkill and Tioga Counties.
For more information about our Administrative Entity Support Services: