Early Intervention Service Coordination helps support families and meet the needs of infants and toddlers, birth to age 3, who have a developmental delay or disability. Early Intervention services can be provided in the home or local community.
What to expect:
- Screening for developmental delays.
- Comprehensive assessment to determine if your child is eligible for services.
- Working together to create a service plan to help your child reach their fullest potential.
- Offering a list of the most qualified service providers specific to your child’s needs.
- Coordination with your child and your family, their physician and service providers to assure your child is receiving the best care for their specific needs.
- Providing information, referral and linkage to community services to provide additional supports for the child and family.
SAM provides Early Intervention services to the following counties: