Early Intervention Service Coordination helps support families and meet the needs of infants and toddlers, birth to age 3, who have a developmental delay or disability. Early Intervention services can be provided in the home or local community.
What to expect:
- Screening for developmental delays
- Comprehensive assessment to determine if your child is eligible for services.
- Working together to create a service plan to help your child reach their fullest potential.
- Offering a list of the most qualified service providers specific to your child’s needs.
- Coordination with your child and your family, their physician and service providers to assure your child is receiving the best care for their specific needs.
- Providing information, referral and linkage to community services to provide additional supports for the child and family.
Click here (or scan the QR code below) to access the Early Intervention Referral Form.